The ultimate in relaxation is yours when you choose a Vision hot tub. Created to be the most well built hot tubs on the market, each Vision model is a glorious example of the difference attention to detail can make. Choose from a full offering of available upgrades and you will soon experience the physical, emotional and spiritual renewal only Vision hot tubs can bring.
Specifications and features of all Vision hot tubs:
- Venturi type air injection
- Rubber pump pad mounting system for quiet operation
- ReflectoTherm™ insulation system
- Balboa digital control system
- Dual Topside Controls
- Fully sealed moulded ABS bottom
- No maintenance synthetic cabinet
- Full Body Massage Lounge (available on lounge models)
- Easy access Skimmer filtration
- Digital LED underwater and perimeter light standard on all models
- Lucite acrylic
- Barrier-free seating
- Programmable filter cycles
- Zone Therapy
- Pillow headrests
- Custom neck massage seat
- Accupressure foot therapy system
- In-line Spa Frog mineral purification system.
Our user-friendly topside controls make regulating temperature and jets truly effortless. Every Vision hot tub comes with a main control and a secondary control, so operating your spa from any seat is possible.
All Vision hot tubs are available with three beautiful cabinet finishes, all made of a state-of-the-art polymer material. Engineered from 100% virgin polystyrene, this revolutionary material replicates the natural beauty and variability of wood, without the required maintenance, further enhancing your every soak.
Vision Neck Jets
This innovative seat design is offered by a select few hot tub manufacturers and allows us to mount the jets above the waterline to deliver a neck and shoulder massage that’s second-to-none. Vision models include neck and shoulder jets.
Available as standard on all Vision models, the Spa Monitor In-Home Remote control allows you to control your spa from the comfort of your own home. Utilizing radio frequency this optional remote will work through walls and other obstacles up to 80 ft/25 meters from the spa. This remote allows you to raise and lower the spa temperature, turn jets on and off, control the lights and many other features.
Using our multifunction LED lighting technology, which provides 100,000 hours of light per LED, Vision hot tubs produce a beautiful spectrum of colour options, and allow you to choose how you want your colours to shine. Using your hot tub’s topside control, you can easily select from options which include:
- Cycling through all of the colours slowly or selecting your favourite colour for continuous mood lighting
- Enjoying the soothing, “Slow Fade” option, for example fading from blue to green
- Entertaining a crowd with the “Party Mode” which produces rapidly changing colours for
- Underwater and perimeter LED lighting packages fitted as standard on Vision hot tubs.
Vision Hot Tub Options
Premium Stereo System
This top of the line system includes 2 premium pop-up speakers and a subwoofer, deluxe waterproof remote, and docking station for your iPod® and MP3 player.
We install state of the art transducers with this mid-line stereo system. These 4 hidden transducers are moulded to the spa shell turning the entire spa into a speaker. Couple this with our powered subwoofer this creates a true surround sound audio experience.
This waterproof floating remote will operate the spa functions and works as a universal remote to control any other audio/video component in you home.
Add a LCD waterproof TV package to any Vision Hot Tub. Package includes 19″ waterproof TV, all weather DVD/CD/AM/FM/MP3 Player, 4 transducers and a powered subwoofer.
Endless options for endless enjoyment – that’s a Vision Hot Tub.