Take your relaxation to the next level in a Spa Crest hot tub. All Spa Crest hot tubs are handcrafted and ergonomically designed to offer remarkable comfort and visual appeal. Whatever seat in whichever model you choose, rest assured, the jet designs and patterns of each hot tub in this unique line have been carefully crafted to deliver the most therapeutic massage available.
- Venturi type air injection
- Rubber pump pad mounting system for quiet operation
- ReflectoTherm™ insulation system
- Balboa digital control system
- Fully sealed and moulded ABS bottom
- No maintenance synthetic cabinet
- Full body massage Lounge (available on lounge models)
- Easy access Skimmer filtration
- Underwater light (with coloured lens) on LX models
- Digital LED light standard on all models except LX’s
- Lucite acrylic
- Barrier-free seating
- Interior doorway compatible (34″)
- Programmable filter cycles
- Zone Therapy
- Ozone standard on all models except LX
Whatever Spa Crest model you choose, you’re in total control. Our user-friendly topside controls make regulating temperature and jets truly effortless.
All Spa Crest hot tubs come as standard with separately controlled neck jets that also adjust to your optimum level of intensity (excluding LX models). Or, if the simplicity of a soothing soak is more your style, then we invite you to consider the optional built-in pillow in lieu of the standard neck jets. Just one of the many ways you can personalise your Spa Crest experience. (Not available on model 301)
At Spa Crest we offer three beautiful cabinet finishes, all made of a state-of-the-art polymer material. Engineered from 100% virgin polystyrene, this revolutionary material replicates the natural beauty and variability of wood, without the required maintenance, further enhancing your every soak.
Spa Crest Options
Only Spa Crest could offer this truly, unmatched sound experience. Available as an upgrade on all Spa Crest hot tubs, you’ll be amazed at this marine-grade stereo, four transducers (fibre-glassed to the underside of the spa shell) and a powered 8″ sub-woofer. The transducers turn the entire spa shell into one large speaker, transmitting throughout the spa and taking your Spa Crest hot tub to a whole new level. Ask us about the latest audio offerings.
* Not available on model 301
Using our multifunction LED lighting technology, which provides 100,000 hours of light per LED, Spa Crest hot tubs produce a beautiful spectrum of colour options, and allow you to choose how you want your colours to shine. Using your hot tub’s topside control, you can easily select from options which include:
- Cycling through all of the colours slowly or selecting your favourite colour for continuous mood lighting.
- Enjoying the soothing, “Slow Fade” option, for example fading from blue to green.
- Entertaining a crowd with the “Party Mode” which produces rapidly changing colours for added fun.
Endless options for endless enjoyment – that’s a Spa Crest Hot Tub.