Each and every spa that Spa Crest builds, from our entry level models to our top of the range Vision hot tubs, is designed to deliver unrivalled performance and an unforgettable hydrotherapy experience for our customers. All our spas are hand finished in Georgia by craftsmen with a richly deserved reputation for making the highest quality spas since 1985, and go through a rigorous multi-point wet-testing and quality inspection prior to being packaged and shipped across the pond to us.
The incredible value of our pricing belies the fact that all our Spa Crest spas are 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA (nothing from the Far East here!), and feature components from the industry’s most respected manufacturers with an enviable reliability record. You are therefore assured of the peace of mind of investing in an absolutely first-rate product. We include as standard a host of features, all of which come together to produce a superior product delivering the highest quality massage experience, in crystal-clear quality water and with exceptional levels of comfort. And with smart energy saving features like our ReflectoTherm™ insulation, you can also rely on an extremely energy-efficient product too.
Spa Crest features
- Venturi air injection.
- Rubber pump pad mounting system for quiet operation.
- Unique carbon-fibre reinforcing of the spa shell.
- ReflectoTherm™ insulation system.
- Balboa digital control system.
- Fully sealed moulded ABS bottom.
- Maintenance-free synthetic cabinet.
- Full Body Massage Lounge available on lounger models.
- Easy access Skimmer filtration.
- Digital LED Chroma-Therapy underwater.
- Lucite Acrylic.
- Barrier-Free seating.
- Interior doorway compatible (34”).
- Programmable filter cycles.
- Zone Therapy.
- CD Ozone standard on all models.
- Spa Frog standard on all models.
- Choice of stereo sound systems available as an option on all models.
- Digital LED perimeter lighting available as an option on all models.
- 100% cartridge filtration.
Come into the showroom and ask to see our colour swatches in the flesh for the full range of shell and cabinet colours available. Spa stocks are maintained on short lead times for quick delivery in popular colour combinations. However, all colour combinations are available to order by our industry-beating rapid factory turn-round. Please ask us for confirmation of current lead times of your preference.
For full details of our product warranties, download our owners guide here.